Wednesday, August 16, 2017

OMMM MOODIVERSARY #7

Hello friends,
I know I keep repeating myself however I am enjoying
 this whole process of playing in a new to me media,
I have been scrapbooking & card making for a number of years
 however haven't really played in the 'art' genre for some time.
The variety of colours & textures inspired by the mood board
 certainly gets the mind wandering.
Thankyou to DeeDee Catron & Jenn Engles 
who are the hosts of this challenge, 
they are world renowned  mixed media artists 
who are celebrating their anniversary


My 5 x 5 project #7  was inspired by the picture of the raspberries & also the yellow flower
 I painted the background in pink, then swirled wet glue covered it with embossing powder & hit with the heat gun which added some extra bubbles to the swirls 
imitating the texture of the fruit. My large metal & smaller flowers 
were also embossed with a golden yellow. The dream tile is from my stash & I found the quote on the net.

DREAM


'ALL OUR DREAMS COME TRUE IF WE HAVE THE COURAGE TO PURSUE THEM'
Happy Creating
Hugz Annette x

No comments:

Post a Comment