Monday, August 7, 2017

OMMM MOODIVERSARY #6

Helloooo !!!
I am sharing another piece for the challenge 
this mood board 
 hosted by renowned mixed media artists 
DeeDee Catron & Jenn Engles 
to celebrate their anniversary 
certainly  makes me put my thinking cap on 

I have gone with colours & threads inspired by the plus sign fabric 
 texture paste, water colours, embossing powder, beads & chenille thread wound onto a cut down wooden cotton reel  created the piece which was then coated with gloss medium ... 
This was an interesting playtime as I made a few unexpected bubbles 
which actually added to the texture ... Sadly :(  my lettering didn't quite work out 
Oh well serves me right for rushing... 
Quote reads:
'LOVE is the thread that binds us together' 
 truly i am enjoying my learning curves in this wonderful world of creativity
 Enjoy the process 
Have fun
Hugz Annette x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment