Saturday, August 5, 2017

OMMM MOODIVERSARY # 5

Hello there 
I am continuing to play in the challenge hosted by renowned mixed media artists 
DeeDee Catron & Jenn Engles 
to celebrate their anniversary 

Today I'm sharing my #5 take on the mood board inspired by 
the blue door & worn paint
THE BOARD


I'm not really happy with this however we are our own worst enemies 
in the process of these challenges I am enjoying the learning of using different mediums 
all learning is good ... even if it's a disaster LOL!!!

CLOSED DOOR

I have used texture paste, water colour paints & pencils, 
gloss medium,matt medium, metals with inka gold 
My quote reads:
' Realize that if a door closed it's because what was behind it wasn't meant for you'
 Happy Creating 
Hugz Annette x




No comments:

Post a Comment