Monday, April 24, 2017

SHERLOCK JOURNAL VOL II

Hello 
thanks for popping by 
 today I'm sharing with you a journal I created using 
SHERLOCK JOURNAL VOL II papers
I really enjoy playing with neutral colours
& distressing,  grunging  & making mini albums
  so I LOVED this new range from Meg's Garden
'it was right up my alley' as they say 


My cover was made from scratch with chipboard
using gel medium I adhered my chosen papers to front, back & spine
decorating the join with mesh ribbon
then used photo corners & a metal flourish with a handle adhered on top .
there is a real feather under the quill 
clocks are from a previous paper from Meg's Garden
acetate from my stash is adhered as a pocket so photos can be added
lift the metal ring to flip out the page for journalling &/or photo
tags slide out
photo matt  
tags for more writing & a mat for small photo
tag with key opens the flip out 
The letter unties & opens out & the lions head page flips out as well

a post card for more journaling & a photo mount 

final page with space to write the end of your journal entries 

Ready for some Sherlock? 
The journal papers are ready for you!
Available printed or digital download
18 papers - 8.3x11"; pages for journal are 5x7.5"
Preview of papers:

visit Meg's Garden for these great papers & many many more

I trust you've enjoyed seeing my journal
 Happy Scrapping 
hugz Annette
my granddaughter is teaching me how to take videos ( she's 11)
this is our first attempt so please forgive it's errors
Cheers A xx

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful book Annette, rich in detail, with lots of little pockets. Good on you for getting into the video. I tried one and it took me days to edit it. Certainly not for the faint hearted. Good that you have a young helper. Lovely, lovely work.

    ReplyDelete